115 N. Main St. Suite C
Baker, Montana 59313


If you are an individual eligible for membership and would like to join, you must come into the office and provide a state issued picture ID.  We will take a Driver’s License, Military ID, Student ID or Passport ID. We need a copy of your Social Security Card, and you may prove that with any TAX ID form, Medicare Card, or Military Card.  Infants need their Social Security Card and a copy of their birth certificate.

To become a member you must have one share in the credit union.  You can do this by depositing  a minimum of $25.00 into a Membership Share Savings Account.  This balance must be maintained at all times to continue membership. A minimum of $15.00 for children ages 6 through 17, and $5.00 for children ages 0 through 5.

Once you are a member 18 years and older,  you may then apply for any other services we offer, including a Share Draft Checking Account, and Instant Cash & Check Debit Visa Card, a loan, etc. If under 18 years these services can be available with an adult co-signature.

If you would like an account disclosure, please give us a call or stop by our office.

Return to top of page